HOHO covers 19 sightseeing location with GRE (Guest Relationship Executive) in each buses. We have
30 minutes frequency for this loop tour.
www.hohodelhi.com | Best Way To See Delhi
1. 14 Low floor Air-conditioned buses
2. 19 major sightseeing tourist attraction including shopping
3. 100 additional neighbouring sightseeing points
4. Bus frequency of 30 minutes
5. GRE in each bus
6. On board infotainment by LDC panel
7. Free Tourist guide book
8. GPS tracking system on each coach
HOHO also operates a 1 day Delhi Sightseeing tour with facility of pick up points at Paharganj, Karol Bagh& Baba Kharak Singh Marg( HOHO Information Centre). The attractions covered are Birla Mandir, Red Fort, Rajghat, India Gate, Humayun Tomb, Dilli Haat, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple & Akshardham.
This service has been specially launched to cater tourists with limited time at their disposition for Delhi Sightseeing, with the added attraction of Akshardham, included for good measure. The service takes passengers to their final destination at Akshardham and parks there for more than 2 hours to enable a complete entourage of this religious site.
HOHO Information Center
Baba Kharak Singh Marg,
Opposite Hanuman Temple,