The Organization believes that by their nature, our operations have a minimal impact on the environment. However, we acknowledge that there are inevitable environmental impacts associated with our daily operations. We aim to minimise any harmful effects by considering & implementing environmental standards which is of a great importance. As such, we strongly encourage the internationally established 3 R’s
It is anticipated that by adopting simple, environment friendly initiatives, the Organization will raise awareness amongst stakeholders and the community at large.
The Organization regularly reviews its environmental policy to ensure that it reflects changes in regulations and best practices. We aim to continually manage the impact of our operations and develop initiatives to improve our environmental footprint.
No business can survive without the support of customers. As a part of our responsibility towards them, we demonstrate the following:
- Our services are able to take care of the needs of the customers.
- Services quality of highest order
- Punctuality and consistency in our services
- Affordability of Price of the services.
- Quick and effective settlement of Grievances (if any) of the consumers.
Business needs employees to work for it. These employees put their best effort for the benefit of the business so it is the prime responsibility of every business to take care of the interest of their employees.
If the employees are satisfied and efficient, then only the business can be successful. We firmly believe in and adhere to the following responsibilities towards our employees:
- Timely and regular payment of wages and salaries.
- Proper working conditions and welfare amenities.
- Opportunity for better career prospects.
- Job security as well as social security like facilities of provident fund, group gratuity Think and act as a team
- Teaching them to think and act as a team
- Scheduled training and development activities
Supplier and Vendors are integrated part of our services as their quality helps us to bring quality in our service, hence we value their inputs at large extent, and the relationship works on the following basic tenets:
- Placing regular orders for purchase of goods (spares, accessories and importantly the high-end Vehicles)
- Dealing on fair terms and conditions.
- Availing reasonable credit period.
- Timely payment of dues.
Business activities are governed by the rules and regulations framed by the government. We follow highest levels of ethics in complying with the applicable statutes by:
- Setting up units as per guidelines of government
- Payment of fees, duties and taxes regularly as well as honestly.
- Restraining from participation in monopolistic and restrictive trade practices.
- Conforming to pollution control norms set up by government.